You might have asked yourself before sending an important email to a business colleague or a new friend:
"Will this text read better if I do a grammar check?"
The fact is, we all write in a rush these days, and are especially prone to making grammar errors when writing on a computer. WhiteSmoke Writer addresses this issue - it is the most powerful grammar checking tool available today. A quick grammar check with WhiteSmoke before sending out any document can often be the difference between a well-received piece of correspondence, and a questionable one that has embarrassing grammar mistakes.
Benefits of a Grammar Check with WhiteSmoke Writer
- Check Grammar Everywhere — You can write in any text-based web or desktop application, and launch Writer at any time to perform a grammar check, allowing you to correct and enhance your writing.
- Proofread to Perfection — The algorithmic approach to proofreading and editing often picks up errors that the writer does not detect by eye.
- Enhance Your Grammar in Seconds — Simply press the WhiteSmoke Key, and within seconds, Writer returns you all its suggestions for your text.
Watch Writer's Grammar Checker in Action
WhiteSmoke Writer goes a lot further than checking your grammar. It is in fact an all-in-one solution for anyone writing in English.
- Grammar CheckerThe most advanced grammar checker on the market.
- Style CheckerUnique writing style checking to improve your vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Spell CheckerInnovative spell checking for typos and contextual spelling errors.
- Punctuation CheckerGround-breaking punctuation checking for missing commas and more.
- Writing ReviewA comprehensive writing score for your text, based on various metrics.
- Error ExplanationsLearn from your grammar mistakes and improve as you correct!
- Dictionary-ThesaurusDefinitions, synonyms, and more in our one-click dictionary-thesaurus.
- Writing TemplatesGet started on any letter or document with ease.
Still curious? Read more about WhiteSmoke Writer's features on the WhiteSmoke Writer Page.