How to Announce Online Ordering
Many businesses are seeking to expand their customer base through a range of e commerce solutions. An important first step is designing an easily navigable website for existing and potential customers to visit. An online ordering system will be an essential part of your website if you want to take full advantage of the web as a part of your business. Once you have your online ordering setup, you need to inform your existing customer base. A short but informative mail to your customers announcing the new service is essential. As many customers will be happy with their current way of ordering your products, you will need to demonstrate to them the benefits of ordering online.
Your company image depends on your communications with customers, so it is worth putting some extra effort into your English grammar and writing style. WhiteSmoke is the perfect tool for giving your announcements a professional touch. As an all-in-one solution, WhiteSmoke features a grammar checker, a spell checker, a thesaurus software and an online dictionary combined with special enrichment features to make your business communications stand out.
- Announce your new online ordering service, and your website address.
- State the benefits of ordering online (less time, previous orders stored for quick re-ordering, order anytime)
- Consider offering a discount on all online orders for a limited time, this can encourage people to try it
- Remind the customer of the quality of service you provide
- Finish with a general summary of your business history
By following these simple tips for your online ordering announcement, you are half way there. Now you need to make your message communicate your professionalism to the widest possible range of people; WhiteSmoke Writing Software is the most complete writing tool available for this task.